- SPF 50 Protection – The KastKing Sol Armis Fingerless gloves for men and women are designed by our team of elite anglers for a comfortable snug fit and rated SPF 50 to ensure you are protected from the sun’s harmful rays.
- UPF 50 PROTECTION – The KastKing Sol Armis Sun Protection Gloves is designed by our team of elite anglers for a comfortable snug fit and rated UPF 50 to ensure you have sun protection for your hands from harmful UV rays.
- BREATHABLE MATERIAL – We use breathable poly-spandex fabric to keep you cool and comfortable all day long without getting sun burned. Our 4-way stretch fabric offers a snug fit that won’t affect your dexterity to change hooks, baits or land fish.
- MICROFIBER PALM& PULL TABS – Microfiber re-enforced primary wear points on the palms help to extend the life of your gloves and offers extra padding. Integrated pull tabs on the cuff and middle finger make it easy to pull on or take off your gloves.
- PRYM1 CAMO & MACHINE WASHABLE – “BE THE PREDATOR” with American born Prym1 Camo, KastKing is proud to partner with Stacie Walker a wildlife artist and founder of Prym1 Camo. The Sol Armis gloves are also easy to clean, simply machine wash in warm water after a hard day of fishing. Stay protected from the sun in style with the KastKing Sol Armis Gloves.
Named for the Latin term for Sun Armor, the KastKing Sol Armis fingerless gloves were designed for protection, function, and fashion with the help of our team of elite outdoorsmen.
These UV gloves are rated UPF 50 and are made to protect your skin from sun damage without having to lather up with sunscreen for every fishing or hunting expedition.
BE THE PREDITOR - A CONCEALMENT SOLUTION THAT TRULY WORKS IN ANY WEATHER.
Prym1 Camo uses the colours and textures of nature with the organic patterns of wildlife to create a camouflage with the effectiveness of a predator.
The concept of the Prym1 patterns stems for what we call the“Stipple Effect”.
By understanding how light diffuses and fragments through a Woodland; be it through the leaves, the foliage and the trees onto the woodland understory, in either dappled shade, full sun, or complete shadow often giving areas of high contrast (even on cloudy days), it creates broken up small fragments of light – “stippling”. Thus, helping to break up outline and help camouflage.
Over the years, Stacie's inspiration has come from ‘pointillism' art. A technique of neo-impressionist painting using tiny dots of various pure colours which become blended to the eye.
The spots on a leopard are unique, yet they work whether he is in a tree or stalking on the ground.
KastKing has teamed up with Prym1 Camo to offer the latest fashionable styles and colors.
Stay protected from the sun in style with KastKing’s Sol Armis SPF 50 uv protection gloves!
Hide the non-stock items?Sign up for KastKing news and updates
Be the first to hear about new products & exclusive offers.