Hide the non-stock items?
- 6-in-1 Emergency Multi-Tool – The new Extremus 6-in-1 Emergency Multi-Tool is a must have for every camper, hiker, hunter and anyone who spends time in the outdoors. This two pack set includes the high-temperature magnesium rod (2), Steel Striker (2), Built in Compass (2), Emergency Whistle (2) and two lengths of paracord. Bonus! Included in this kit is our patent pending Paracord Carabiner tool that has screw drivers, hex wrenches, a serrated cutting edge and a paracord anchor device.
- High-Temp Magnesium Rods – The magnesium rods will provide thousands of strikes to start fires in almost any condition. They provide sparks as hot as 5,500 Degrees F to easily start fires in extreme conditions. Sharply strike the included steel strikers against the rod to generate sparks in the direction of kindling and fire-starting material. There are two magnesium rods included in this kit so you can always have one handy while in the outdoors.
- Emergency Signaling – Built into the handle of both magnesium rods is a loud emergency whistle that can be used for signaling or calling for help if you should become lost or injured while in the outdoors. You can also warn others of dangerous conditions with the loud, piercing sound generated by the whistle.
- Built In Compass – Most hikers/hunters use a GPS for navigation while in the outdoors. However, if batteries fail or if you are in heavy timber, a GPS can be ineffective. It’s always a good idea to have a simple compass with you in case of emergencies which is why we included this in both handles.
- Carabiner Multi-Tool – This handy tool includes a slotted and Phillips screwdriver, different Hex Head wrenches, a serrated cutting/shredding edge and the unique paracord tie down option for use with any size paracord. You will love this tool.
Extremus 6-in-1 Magnesium Fire Starter with Striker
The Extremus 6-in-1 Emergency Multi-Tool is a must have for every camper, hiker, hunter and anyone who spends time in the outdoors. You will get 2 high-temperature magnesium fire starting rods attached to comfortable handles, two high-carbon steel strikers and a bonus Paracord carabiner multi-tool.
The magnesium rods will provide thousands of high temperature strikes to start fires in almost any condition. Sparks from the magnesium rod and strikers are as hot as 5,500 degrees.
Molded into each handle is a compass for navigation while hunting, hiking, snowmobiling and more. There is also a loud whistle for signaling in case you should be injured or lost during a trip.
As an added bonus, we’ve included our patent pending Carabiner Multi-Tool. This handy tool includes a slotted and Phillips screwdriver, different Hex Head wrenches, a serrated cutting/shredding edge and the unique paracord tie down option for use with any size paracord. You will love this tool.