Hide the non-stock items?
- *KEY FEATURES – Durable padded microfiber palm – Anti-slip palm printing - Sweat absorbing material – Integrated pull tabs – Fashionable Prym1 colors – Ideal for mountain or road biking, weightlifting, canoeing, kayaking, motorcycle riding, and other outdoor activities.
- *Padded Non-Slip Palm – Extremus Antero gloves feature a padded palm, no-slip palm printing, and tough microfiber material. High density padding is sewn into our gloves to protect you from the jarring impact of rugged mountain bike trails or heavy weights in the gym. Non-slip material printed on the palm ensures your hands will not slip and the tough microfiber material will provide excellent long-term performance.
- *Wipe away sweat – Moisture absorbing material makes it easy to quickly remove sweat from your brow. We have designed the Antero with soft moisture absorbing terrycloth fabric on the back of the thumb allowing you to quickly wipe sweat away from your face or forehead.
- *Easy Off Pull loops – Integrated pull tabs on the ring and middle fingers make it easy to remove your gloves with just one hand, place your fingers under both loops and pull to remove your gloves. We use breathable fabric to keep you cool and comfortable all day long, and our 4-way stretch fabric offers a snug fit that will not hinder your dexterity.
- *PRYM1 CAMO & MACHINE WASHABLE– “BE THE PREDATOR” with American born Prym1 Camo, Extremus is proud to partner with Stacie Walker a wildlife artist and founder of Prym1 Camo. The Antero gloves are also easy to clean, simply machine wash in warm water after a hard day of use. Maximize your performance with Extremus Antero gloves.
Extremus Antero fingerless gloves are designed for comfort and performance.
These gloves are constructed with tough microfiber material on the palm and lightweight breathable fabric on the back. The microfiber material resists wear and helps to protect your hands, while the lightweight backing helps to promote air flow to keep your hands dry and comfortable. The lightweight elastic fabric on the back also help to provide a very snug and comfortable fit.
An extra layer of padding has been strategically placed at key contact points to help cushion the shock from riding a bike or lifting weights. We have also added silicone printed logos to the palm which help to improve grip and reduce slipping.
Extremus has also made it easy for you to keep sweat out of your eyes. Terrycloth material has been sewn into the back of the thumb to make it easy for you to wipe away sweat and perspiration from your face or forehead.
Extremus has teamed up with Prym1 Camo to offer the latest fashionable styles and colors. Bike, kayak, or workout in style with Extremus Antero fingerless padded gloves!