- Key Features - Soft, breathable, moisture wicking material - Fleece lined for warmth - Comfortable 4-way stretch material - One size fits most - Helmet compatible design.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - We use breathable, moisture wicking polyester-elastane material to draw out moisture and dry quickly to help keep you warm. The soft, comfortable and light-weight material also delivers maximum breathability during strenuous activities.
- WARM & COMFORTABLE - The Extremus IceKap is fleece lined inside with a long-contoured neckline to keep you warm in the most extreme conditions. This 4-way stretch fabric offers a snug, comfortable fit that will not restrict movement during outdoor activities.
- VERSATILITY DESIGN - One size fits all! This design allows you to wear the IceKap balaclava multiple ways for the ultimate in versatility. Wear the IceKap as a full head covering for protection from the snow and wind, or as a neck gaiter to cover only your neck. This contoured design is also helmet compatible, perfect for Skiing, Snow Boarding, Snowmobiling, or Motorcycling.
- PRYM1 COLORS - "BE THE PREDATOR" with American born Prym1. KastKing is proud to partner with Stacie Walker a wildlife artist and founder of Prym1. Stay protected from the elements in style with the Extremus IceKap Balaclava.
Prym1 Camo uses the colours and textures of nature with the organic patterns of wildlife to create a camouflage with the effectiveness of a predator.
The concept of the Prym1 patterns stems for what we call the ''Stipple Effect''.
By understanding how light diffuses and fragments through a Woodland; be it through the leaves, the foliage and the trees onto the woodland understory, in either dappled shade, full sun, or complete shadow often giving areas of high contrast (even on cloudy days), it creates broken up small fragments of light - ''stippling''. Thus, helping to break up outline and help camouflage.
Over the years, Stacie's inspiration has come from 'pointillism' art. A technique of neo-impressionist painting using tiny dots of various pure colours which become blended to the eye.
The spots on a leopard are unique, yet they work whether he is in a tree or stalking on the ground.
Hide the non-stock items?Sign up for KastKing news and updates
Be the first to hear about new products & exclusive offers.