- Ultra-Light, Multi-Layer IM6 Graphite Spinning Rods – KastKing Zephyr spinning rods are designed to be the perfect Ultra-Light/Light finesse spinning rods. The unique, multi-layer carbon construction enhances sensitivity while reducing weight to create the ultimate power and action for finesse fishing techniques. These extremely light spin fishing rods are perfect for crappie, trout, panfish, smallmouth bass and many other warm water species.
- Zirconium Oxide Super Line Rated Guides – To achieve the ultimate combination of sensitivity and control, better anglers are using ultra-thin super lines (multi-strand braided fishing lines) for finesse techniques. These super lines require a super slick and ultra-hard guide ring to ensure longevity. All Zephyr fishing rods include premium stainless-steel guides with durable and X-Smooth zirconium guide rings to maximize performance with super lines.
- 9 Ultra-Light Weight Spinning Rods – The KastKing Zephyr fishing rod series is available in 9 models from an ultra-light 4'6” rod that is perfect for panfish and small trout, all the way to a 7' Medium power rod that will handle any trout, walleye or bass that swims. You will love the combination of power, sensitivity, and light weight performance with Zephyr spin fishing rods.
- Easy Travel and Storage with 2-pc Designs – Even the shortest Zephyr spinning rod, at just 4'6”, comes in 2 pieces for super easy storage and travel. This makes taking a Zephyr spinning rod with you simple and easy even if you're riding a bike, backpacking, taking a motorcycle trip or just need to keep extra fishing rods in your car or boat. Our time-tested ferrule design ensures that these 2-pc rods will perform like 1-pc rods.
- High Density EVA Handles – The thin and light, high-density EVA handles, foregrip and fighting butt complement and enhance the beauty of the bright green rods blanks making for a stunning rod appearance. The EVA material helps reduce weight of the overall fishing rod and is comfortable in your hand, you'll fish all day with no discomfort.
KastKing Zephyr spinning rods were designed for finesse fishing. With Ultra-Light to medium power ratings, the Zephyr spinning rod series is perfect for light line, finesse fishing techniques such as small spinners & spoons, tiny crankbaits, small jigs with plastics, Ned Rigs, Drop Shot rigs, Neko Rigs and even live bait fishing. If you target trout, crappie and other panfish, smallmouth bass, perch and more in small streams and ponds with light baits, this may be the rod that you have been waiting for.
By using this multi-layering process when rolling the pre-preg carbon material, we can reduce weight and increase sensitivity over traditional graphite blanks, another big advantage in the Zephyr rod series.
Components such as guides must be selected to match the targeted use of the rod blank. So, to be sure we don't add any unnecessary weight in the design of the rods, all Zephyr fishing rods include premium stainless-steel guides with durable and X-Smooth zirconium guide rings. These ultra-hard and incredibly smooth guide rings deliver longer casting distance and are perfect for use with today's super lines that provide incredible sensitivity.
Even the shortest Zephyr spinning rod, at just 4'6”, comes in 2 pieces for super easy storage and travel. This makes taking a Zephyr spinning rod with you simple and easy even if you're riding a bike, backpacking, taking a motorcycle trip or just need to keep extra rods in your car or boat. Our time-tested ferrule design ensures that these 2-pc rods will perform like 1-pc rods.