- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Fishing gear – The KastKing Fishing pliers are made from corrosion resistant 420 stainless steel and coated with a tough Teflon coating for added protection. Designed for long term performance, these pliers are great fishing accessories, ideal for both freshwater and harsh saltwater environments.
- Tungsten Carbide Cutters – Super hard tungsten carbide cutters slice though mono, fluorocarbon, or braid with ease. Side mounted anvil cutters for easy access, these cutters allow you to cut your tag end as close to the knot as you desire without any obstructions and the raised surface behind the blade ensures your line will always be in the cutting zone.
- Multi-Function Jaws – Grab and remove any fish hook with the serrated jaws or take advantage of the crimping slots to secure a split shot weight or build a steel leader. To cinch down a knot quickly and safely, insert your hook into one of the holes in the jaws and pull on your hook to create a tight knot. Available in both a straight nose and a Split ring nose design.
- Rubber Handle – The ergonomic textured rubber handle provides comfort and control. A thin grip profile and the spring loaded jaws allow for easy one hand use without worrying about the pliers slipping out of your hands.
- Sheath/Lanyard Included – Includes a custom molded sheath with belt clip to ensure your investment is protected from normal wear and tear. Clip on to your belt or the waistband of your shorts, to make sure you have quick access when a fish is on the line and the coiled lanyard will ensure your pliers don’t fall overboard!
Manufactured to perform in both freshwater and saltwater environments the KastKing Cutthroat 7” stainless steel pliers will be a great addition to your tackle box!
Built with 420 stainless steel these pliers are not only corrosion resistant but they are also very durable. For extra protection we have also coated these pliers with a tough Teflon coating which creates a hard outer shell to protect against damage and corrosion.
Tungsten carbide side cutters can easily cut mono, fluorocarbon, and braided lines. These anvil style cutter blades resist rust and the side cutters allow you to cut close to knots when needed. Designers have also incorporated a raised surface behind the blade to eliminate the problem of your line dropping below the cutting zone.
Fine serrated jaws near the tip and coarser serrations need the back of the jaws allow you to find the ideal grip for multiple wire diameters. Grooved slots near the back of the jaws are ideal for crimping sleeves for a leader or attaching split shot weights to fishing line. Available in both a straight nose and a Split ring nose design.
You will find the thin profile of the handle is both comfortable and easy to grip. The molded rubber handle and spring loaded jaws make it easy to operate these pliers with just one hand and no more fumbling around looking for your pliers when you have a fish in the boat. KastKing pliers include a molded sheath with a belt clip and a coiled lanyard, your pliers will always be within reach!
Built to last the KastKing 7” stainless steel pliers are a must have for your tackle box or boat!
Hide the non-stock items?Sign up for KastKing news and updates
Be the first to hear about new products & exclusive offers.