- BUILT FOR SALTWATER FISHING: Specially engineered for offshore saltwater fishing. Kapstan Elite Spinning Reel is KastKing’s highest level 100% Waterproof fishing reel at level of IPX6, with up to 15 EverSeal rubber rings to keep water out of the main gear. The KastKing Intrusion Shield System includes labyrinth-style greased sealing grooves that reduce rotational resistance and provide an innovative water-tight seal.
- EXCEPTIONALLY STRONG & SMOOTH DRAG: This premium saltwater spinning reel is designed with a powerful braking force for reeling in Big Fish. Sizes 3000/4000 have an ultra-smooth triple-disc carbon fiber drag system and 30lbs max drag; 5000/6000 have a quad-disc carbon fiber drag system with 40lbs max drag; 8000 have a special double drag system, that consist of five front carbon fiber discs and one oversized spool carbon disc, to provide 55lbs max drag. Perfect for reeling in big game fish.
- SUPER STRONG ALUMINUM BODY: Max-strength CNC aluminum frame construction. Sizes 3000/4000 have a carbon fiber rotor for strength with reduced weight. Sizes 5000/6000/8000 have a CNC Aluminum Rotor for extra-strength and power fishing. The large power handle and knob are machined from solid aluminum to provide incredible cranking power. This spinning reel has the strongest overall design for offshore sport-fishing, deep-sea game fishing, and blue water fishing.
- ULTRA-SMOOTH & RELIABLE: Each Kapstan Elite reel is equipped with 6 double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings that provide a superbly smooth feel even in rough conditions. Plus one special-designed polymer roller bearing that is high-strength and never rust, and one 8-pin stainless steel one-way bearing to prevent the flywheel from reversing.
- AERO-SPACE QUALITY GEARS: Best-in-class HRB 90 high strength aerospace alloy pinion gear with manganese brass gear guarantees extreme durability and a smooth operation. These heavy-duty gears are 20% more durable than Aluminum and 95% more durable than zinc alloys. And the high-capacity CNC aluminum spool has a braid-ready structure, so there’s no need for back braiding when spooling.
|Size||Gear Ratio||Frame||BB||Max Drag(LBS)||Mono Line Capacity(LBS/YDS)||Braid Line Capacity(LBS/YDS)||Weight(OZ)||IPT||Reversible Retrieve Left/Right|
10/215 12/145 15/125
|15/250 20/180 30/130||13.9||30.8||√|
|4000||5.7:1||Die-Casting Aluminium||6+1+1||30||10/285 12/190 15/170||15/360 20/260 30/185||14.3||33.5||√|
|5000||5.7:1||Die-Casting Aluminium||6+1+1||40||15/320 20/245 25/190||30/400 50/315 50/270||22||38.8||√|
|6000||5.7:1||Die-Casting Aluminium||6+1+1||40||15/400 20/305 25/240||30/490 40/390 50/335||22.3||41.5||√|
|8000||4.9:1||Die-Casting Aluminium||6+1+1||55||20/450 25/355 30/285||50/475 65/390 80/345||30.6||40.3||√|
Hide the non-stock items?Sign up for KastKing news and updates
Be the first to hear about new products & exclusive offers.