- Key Features – Waterproof and windproof 4 layer construction – insulated mittens with 40 grams of 3M Thinsultate for warmth – 3M Thinsulate is considered “the warmest thin apparel insulation” available. It’s about 1½ times warmer than down and about twice the warmth of other high-loft insulation materials of the same thickness. Converts from mittens to fingerless gloves for maximum dexterity – Anti-slip palm material – Built-in loop pulls for easy removal – One hand operated cuff draw cord.
- WATERPROOF & WIND PROOF – KastKing PolarBlast mittens are constructed with 4 layers of material to keep your hands warm and dry. The stretch poly fleece outer shell is waterproof and windproof, a breathable membrane helps block cold wind, a 40 gram 3M Thinsulate layer provides excellent insulation, and the plush arctic fleece lining provides warmth and wicks away warmth robbing moisture. KastKing’s one-hand operated draw string allows you to cinch down the cuff to block out wind and snow.
- EASY TO MANAGE – KastKing PolarBlast mittens quickly convert from cold weather mittens to fingerless gloves. Built-in magnets hold the thumb and finger flaps out of the way for full finger movement making these mens mittens and womens mittens ideal for ice fishing, photography, or using your smart phone without removing your mittens. KastKing also added finger pull loops for easy removal of your PolarBlast mittens.
- ANTI-SLIP PALM – An extra layer of microfiber leather on the palm helps to extend the life of your mittens while the printed polymer pattern provides additional grip strength in any weather conditions. Great grip for cold weather fishing or ice fishing.
- Prym1 Camo – “BE THE PREDATOR” with American born Prym1 Camo. KastKing is proud to partner with Stacie Walker a wildlife artist and founder of Prym1 Camo. Stay protected from the elements in style with KastKing PolarBlast Mittens.
Hide the non-stock items?Sign up for KastKing news and updates
Questions & Answers
Be the first to hear about new products & exclusive offers.