- BUILT FOR SKIPPING AND PITCHING - Bass anglers love to get their baits into tight areas that see less pressure and attract big fish - deep under docks, lifts, laydowns, etc. Despite the popularity of Skipping & Pitching, there haven't been any fishing reels built specifically for this purpose…until now.
- SHALLOW SPOOL DESIGN - The Speed Demon Elite Skip & Pitch reel uses a spool that is shallower than a traditional baitcaster. Why is this important? Having less line on the reel allows for faster spool startup, meaning you can skip farther with less effort. Also, less line means less opportunity for deep backlashes - a problem experienced by all anglers who love skipping & pitching.
- RECESSED KNOT CHANNEL – Skipping & Pitching requires a powerful fishing line, meaning larger line diameters and bigger spool knots. The size of these knots can make it difficult to get the line to lay level on the spool. We've solved this problem by incorporating a recessed channel into the spool, thus allowing the knot to reside under the rest of the line on the reel, resulting in more even line lay for smoother fishing.
- SMOOTH AND RELIABLE – The Speed Demon Elite Skip & Pitch reel uses 10 double-shielded, stainless-steel bearings including two, free-spin super speed spool bearings that provide you with amazing ultra-smooth performance and extra-long casts plus an instant stop anti-reverse bearing for a total of 10+1 ball bearings. Spool braking is managed with a centrifugal braking system and a fine-tuning Demon Eye for precise management of overruns and backlashes.
- PREMIUM FEATURES THROUGHOUT – We've engineered every component in the reel for smooth and precise skipping performance but you'll love this reel for everyday use. High performance gears made from solid brass and a hard anodized aluminum split main shaft deliver that solid feel. Stainless steel pawl and aluminum worm drive provide smooth performance. A powerful, triple disc carbon fiber drag with 18 lbs of fish stopping power will get fish out of tight spots quickly.
|Reel Weight (OZ)||6.7|
|Main Gear||Aluminum 7075 + Anodize|
|IPT(inch per turn)||34|
|Mono Line Capacity (LB/YDS)||4/130 6/100 8/90|
|Braid Line Capacity (LB/YDS)||12/150 15/120 20/100|
Hide the non-stock items?Sign up for KastKing news and updates
Be the first to hear about new products & exclusive offers.