- EXCELLENT REEL FOR FINESSE FISHING - The KastKing Zephyr 1000 SFS (Spin Finesse System) spinning reel is a tremendous option for those who prefer to downsize their bait presentations for finicky fish in highly pressured and/or clear waters. This reel has all the features finesse anglers are looking for in an innovative, yet affordable package.
- SMALL BUT MIGHTY – The KastKing Zephyr 1000 features an oversized 7075-T6 aluminum alloy mainshaft that is exceptionally strong and incredibly lightweight. And the manganese brass pinion gear and a satin smooth triple-disc carbon fiber drag system with up to 10 lbs of drag power lets you fish the lightest fishing lines without the worry of breakoffs.
- SUPER SMOOTH PERFORMANCE – Enjoy the smooth operation of the Zephyr thanks to 7+1 double shielded ball bearings. In addition to being smooth, this new BFS reel gives you a 5.2:1 gear ratio for a good balance of torque and speed with a line retrieve rate of 23.8 IPT.
- STRENGTH WHERE YOU NEED IT - Braid ready CNC aluminum hard-anodized two tone spool prevents braid line from slipping under pressure, there's no need for monofilament backing, 6061-T6 Aluminum (as used in many automotive parts), handle with EVA paddle grip, brass pinion gear, alloy drive gear with stainless steel insert, stainless steel hardware.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT – Superior carbon fiber constructed body, body cover and rotor let Zephyr 1000 spinning reels weigh in at only 5.3 oz. Oversized 7075-T6 aluminum alloy main shafts are light yet extremely strong. 7075-T6 alloy is as hard as many steels, but in a lighter-weight aluminum. Its strength-to-weight ratio is why it is widely used for aircraft construction. A KastKing Zephyr spinning reel is lightweight and durable!
Hide the non-stock items?Sign up for KastKing news and updates
|Image||SKU||Type||Weight/Max Drag/ Inch Per Turn||Qty||Price($)|
Be the first to hear about new products & exclusive offers.