- KEY FEATURES - Polarized lenses reduce glare - Impact resistant TAC lenses protect your eyes from flying objects - Lightweight, durable, and comfortable Grilamid frames – Anti-slip nose and temple pads - Block 100% of the harmful UVA and UVB rays
- OUTSTANDING LENSES – 1.0mm polarized lenses are comparable to the thickness you would find on much higher priced sports eyewear. KastKing TAC (Triacetate) lenses pass a double decentering test to ensure there is no optical distortion which can cause eye strain and headaches. KastKing Polarized reading sunglasses help reduce glare caused by reflected light to improve vision and comfort.
- PREMIUM FRAMES – Made from the same Grilamid material commonly used in military and medical applications, KastKing sunglass frames are lightweight, extremely flexible, and heat and UV resistant. Grilamid frames are well known for their astounding strength, lightweight comfort, shape integrity, and impact resistance. This virtually indestructible ultra-lightweight and malleable material translates to a very comfortable fit and the tacky nose and temple pads prevent slipping.
- BASE LENS COLOR and UV PROTECTION – Smoke lenses are ideal for bright sunlight with the most realistic color reproduction and also work well in medium light and partial shade. Brown lenses increase contrast and depth perception, ideal for partly cloudy to sunny conditions. Copper lenses provide excellent contrast and depth perception, best suited for moderate to low light. KastKing sunglasses block 100% of the harmful UVA and UVB rays and meet or exceed all U.S. ANSI standards.
- PROTECT YOUR EYEWEAR – KastKing includes a molded custom hard case for storage and a custom Prym1 Camo microfiber pouch which can be used for cleaning as well as storing your sunglasses. To avoid lens scratches and lens coating damage, clean your lenses with a clean microfiber cloth or lint free cloths and fresh warm water. Never dip them in saltwater or dry with a paper towel.
Enjoy the outdoors in style with the trendy KastKing Alanta sunglasses designed in the US for the active woman.
The Alanta’s soft square lens with wrap frame is ideal for driving and sports activities such as biking, running, boating, fishing, and golfing.
The Alanta sport sunglasses features a lightweight Grilamid frame and soft touch nose and temple pads for extended comfort during long periods of use. These frames are built to survive years of active use, they are ultra-lightweight, extremely flexible, resistant to heat, resistant to UV rays, and possess excellent memory and retain their shape.
KastKing polarized lenses are manufactured with high quality Japanese and German raw materials to produce a lens with excellent optical quality that is ultra-lightweight, tough, and scratch resistant. KastKing lenses pass a double decentering test to ensure they meet the highest standards of visual clarity with no optical distortion which can cause eye strain and headaches. Polarization helps to reduce glare caused by reflected light which helps to improve vision and reduce eye strain. All KastKing eyewear lenses block 100% of the harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Available lens colors include smoke, brown, and copper. Smoke lenses are ideal for bright sunlight and produce the most realistic color reproduction, but also work well in medium light and partial shade. Brown lenses increase contrast and depth perception, ideal for partly cloudy to sunny conditions. Copper lenses provide excellent contrast and depth perception, best suited for moderate to low light.
Select from a variety of stylish mirror lens finishes and frame colors to suite your taste. Your sunglasses will also include a molded hard case and a microfiber pouch which can be used for cleaning as well as storage. You’ll be protected by KastKing’s incredible Lifetime Total Peace of Mind Return Policy.
Hide the non-stock items?Sign up for KastKing news and updates
|Image||SKU||Frame Color | Lens Color||Qty||Price($)|
Be the first to hear about new products & exclusive offers.