- Sharp Stainless Blades – All KastKing Intimidator bait knife and fillet knife are manufactured with G4116 German Stainless-Steel and ground to a precise ultra-sharp edge. These knives function well in both freshwater and saltwater and will maintain their precision cutting edge longer than most. The KastKing Intimidator fishing knives are idea for cutting bait, fileting any size fish, or removing meat from the bone.
- Choose the Best Knife – Our 5" Intimidator bait knife has a stiff blade, with a serrated top edge for cutting frozen bait fish. The extremely sharp cutting edge makes it easy to cut both chunk bait and plug style bait with ease. The 6", 7", and 9" filet knives are thinner and more flexible making them ideal for precisely carving fish filets or cutting meat off the bone of any beef, pork or poultry.
- Slip-Resistant Handle – The thermoplastic elastomer grip provides a comfortable non-slip grip for the ultimate in safety. The ergonomic Intimidator handle is designed to fit comfortably in your hand and the index finger trigger grip helps to ensure you always have complete control, as you cut bait or filet your catch.
- Protective Sheath – Each fishing knife comes with a light-weight durable sheath to protect the blade edge during storage and to keep you safe. The open design allows water to drain and promotes air flow so that your fishing knives stay sharp and dry.
- Includes Bonus Sharpener – All KastKing Intimidator bait knife and fillet knives come with a professional honing rod so you can maintain a precise razor-sharp edge on your knives. The super hard HRB 62 rod allows you to hone the edge of your knife quickly and easily, and the ergonomic non-slip handle will help keep you safe.
5" Bait Knife: The serrated top edge that makes cutting frozen bait quick and easy. The razor-sharp bottom edge allows the fisherman to prepare both chunk and cut plug style baits.
6" Fillet Knife: Thinner and more flexible making this knife ideal for precisely carving smaller fish.
7" Fillet Knife: Thinner and more flexible making this knife ideal for precisely carving medium size fish.
9" Fillet Knife：Thinner and more flexible with a longer blade, this knife is ideal for precisely carving larger fish.
Manufactured to perform in both freshwater and saltwater environments the KastKing Intimidator fillet knives will be a great addition to your tackle box!
Our fishing knives are made from G4116 German stainless-steel. They are not only corrosion resistant, but they are also very durable. For extra protection we added an outer coating which creates a hard outer shell to protect against damage and corrosion.
The handle is co-injected with thermoplastic elastomer material for a soft and comfortable slip-resistant grip. We also include a durable knife sheath to protect the blade from damage and prevent injuries. The open design allows water to drain quickly to keep you blade sharp and dry.
The KastKing Intimidator series of knives are available in a variety of sizes to suite your needs. Our 5" bait knife has a serrated back edge for cutting frozen bait, a gut hook for cleaning fish, and a blade for cutting bait. The 6", 7", and 9” filet knives are thinner and more flexible making them ideal for precisely carving filets in small to large fish.
Each knife includes a precision honing rod so you can ensure your knives are always sharp and ready for the next job. Make sure the KastKing Intimidator knives are part of your fishing gear.
Hide the non-stock items?Sign up for KastKing news and updates
Be the first to hear about new products & exclusive offers.